In order to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we all need to contribute. Below are the current safety guidelines that are in effect for all guests and employees of Erase Yoga. We kindly thank you in advance for your understanding and support as we continue to work through this on-going health crisis.
*Please note that due to current New York State restrictions related to COVID-19 we are only able to schedule private sessions at this time.
What to expect from us:
- All staff members will be required to wear a mask at all times. They will be provided with all required PPE as directed by New York State
- Cleaning of the entire facility will take place every two hours
- Hand sanitizing stations will be place throughout the studio for accessible use to all staff and students. We request that you immediately sanitize your hands upon arrival to the studio
- Proper ventilation measures are currently in place to ensure maximum ventilation throughout the studio
- All mats and/or shared spaces will be thoroughly cleaned every two hours and/or before and after each class
- All staff will be required to take their temperature prior to beginning their shift. Any person(s) running a low-grade fever or higher will be asked to return home
- Classes will be scheduled with a minimum of an hour in between each other to ensure safe arrival and departure from each class
- Teachers will instruct all class participants to remain on their own yoga mats until they are individually dismissed from the room one at a time in an effort to maintain social distancing
- Staff members at our location are limited to two people maximum at a time per day
- Signage regarding social distancing, masks and other NYS safety guidelines will be placed throughout the studio
What we ask of you:
- An online health screen will need to be completed 24 hours prior to each class
- We ask you to thoroughly read through our cancellation policy. No exceptions will be made in regard to any cancellation fees or loss of a session. If you become ill on the day of your scheduled class, please email email@example.com
- Masks are to be worn at all times. Face coverings such as bandanas will be deemed unacceptable and you will be kindly asked to leave
- All students will be required to sign into the studio upon arrival & will receive a temperature check
- Two students will be able to access the lockers at a time
- Students will be allowed to enter the facility one at a time with the guidance of floor markers to guide them to the log in sheet, temperature check and into the studio.
- Please be mindful of social distancing practices with other students and staff
- If you use a mat from the studio please clean both sides of the surface with cleaner provided by the studio